Friday 24 January 2014

Meet The Out-Going Corpers' Diary in-house Producer. Adesewa Adelabu

As batch A corps members countdown to their P-O-P, Corpers' diary would be loosing some members of the team. Koppas diary has decided to bring to our dearest listeners and readers the beautiful faces behind show. 

First on our grill stand is Adesewa Adelabu, the shows out-going in -house producer. Miss Adesewa Adelabu was barbecued yesterday by our Corper of the Week(COW) anchor jennifer as our COW.

Full name: Adelabu Adesewa Adedayo

University attended: University of Ibadan, Ibadan

Course Studied: Chemistry

State of Origin: Oyo State

Who is Adesewa Adedayo Adelabu?

I'm the last born of a family of 7, a 2013 Lagos state batch A corp member, serving at Command Day Secondary School Ikeja. I know I'm nice, loaded, intelligent, coordinated and fun to be with.

Describe your service year in one word: ENLIGHTENING

What was the highlight of your Eko experience?

!!!Traffic to surulere every Thursday. **smiles***

How did you join corper’s diary and what did you benefit from being a part of the team?

 I joined corper’s diary as part of my CDs group (publicity/editorial CD group). Through this experience, I've improved in my relationship with people, writing skills, activated my leadership and follower-ship abilities and above all meet and influence people.

What challenges did you encounter as the producer of the show and how did you overcome them?

 I can boldly say the challenges have been minimal but anyone working with a group of people from different ethnic groups and with different personalities in a voluntary atmosphere will appreciate what it means to be successful but then the ups was how to manage them effectively but thank God, I've been able to convert my challenges into my STRENGTH.

As the outgoing in-house producer, what’s your parting advice for your successor and the new Corpers diary team?

 Communication is the foundation of any successful relationship. If you communicate well then you'll relate well.

What is next after service?

Business and Masters

Advice to other and future Eko Koppas:

 No opportunity is a waste. Use every privilege and opportunity judiciously and effectively and make sure you enjoy your service year well.


No comments:

Post a Comment